Is Your Customer Service Creating The Experience Your Customers Want?
Your greatest advantage is a highly competent workforce. Organizations need to keep their most valuable resource — their staff — well-trained, motivated and productive. Customer experience is what drives the success of your organization. Your team is only as successful as the knowledge and skills they need to create customer experiences that build a long lasting, positive experience. The more effective your people and systems operate, the more your business will flourish.
What People Are Saying...
- My customer service staff and I found this training to be very pertinent and valuable. Before the training event took place, Measure-X mystery shopped our staff without their knowledge to give us a customized training experience based on our results. Additionally, Dave took the time to learn our pricing and packaging scheme as well as evaluate our reps recorded calls we had submitted to him in advance. The entire presentation was tailor-made specifically for us. It was informative and interactive.
Kelle Oblizalo, Hood Canal Communications
- Your training has given the technicians several things to think about as well as new techniques to use when dealing with upset and demanding customers. Your input will enable the technicians to make an incremental improvement in their customer service, and that's what it is all about! I have heard many positive comments from the technicians themselves. The class exceeded their expectations.
Keith Wadley, KPU Telecommunications
- Dave's respectful no-nonsense approach, combined with his extensive experience and exceptional interpersonal communication skills resulted in a superb learning experience for all, where employees not only participated, but were engaged in the training material and presentation.
Kurt Gruendling, Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
- It's been 7 years since Measure-X provided training and evaluation of our member services department. Their coaching and mentoring provided our co-op with the tools we needed to turn around our call center performance. We went from a 19% abandoned call rate down to 1%, which is below the national standards of 5% for call centers. The coaching and mentoring skills you taught us are still in effect today.
Jonathan White, Peninsula Light Co.
- All of our employees were engaged in the various exercises and truly enjoyed the experience. Utility linemen especially can be a tough audience and you were clearly able to not only keep their attention, but get them involved and motivated to understand the value and importance of providing a wow experience for our members and customer and their coworkers.
Kevin Sump, South Central Indiana Rural Electric Membership Corporation
We provide solutions to:
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Enhance Communication with Customers and Co-workers
- Improve Sales Skills
- Selling for Technicians
- Enhance Telephone and Face-to-Face Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Increase Productivity
- Build Team Players
- Develop Supervisory & Management Skills
- Evaluate Staff Performance
- Effective Listening Skills
- Leadership Development for Every Level of Management
- Developing Team Players
- Coaching Your Staff for Improved Performance
- Transitioning from Conflict to Collaboration
As specialists in the telecommunications and power industries for over 16 years, we strive to provide relevant perspectives, industry-specific customized training, a variety of evaluation and measurement approaches, and processes to develop your staff’s professional competencies. Our services for increased business performance help companies and cooperatives alike thrive.